Important Information for Fall 2020
Total = $20,000 (annual) / $80,000 (four-year value)
- President's Scholarships are awarded to exceptional high school seniors who apply
to University of the Pacific.
- You don't have to file the FAFSA to be considered and there is no separate scholarship
- President's Scholarships are determined holistically, with factors such as high school
attended, curriculum rigor, extracurricular activities, leadership, and demonstrated
interest all being factors.
- Retaining your scholarship requires maintaining full-time enrollment at Pacific in
a bachelor's or pre-professional program with a minimum cumulative grade point average
of 2.8 and make satisfactory progress toward completion of your degree.
- Freshman Academic Merit scholarships can be renewed for full-time enrollment in a
bachelor's degree program for up to a total of four years (eight semesters) of scholarship support or for up to five years (ten semesters) for engineering students.
- Scholarships can only be applied to undergraduate coursework and cannot be applied
to professional coursework in pharmacy, dentistry, or law.
Typical academic profile of students who are considered:
- GPA: 3.68
- SAT: 1270 (based on the Reading and Math scores only)
- ACT: 27
For more information on this scholarship, please contact a member of our financial
aid counseling team at 209.946.2421 or firstname.lastname@example.org