Important Information for Fall 2020
Total = $16,000 (annual) / $64,000 (four-year value)
- Provost's Scholarships are awarded to high achieving high school seniors who apply
to University of the Pacific.
- You don't have to file the FAFSA to be considered and there is no separate scholarship
- Provost's Scholarships are determined holistically, with factors such as high school
attended, curriculum rigor, extracurricular activities, leadership, and demonstrated
interest all being factors.
- To retain your scholarship, you must maintain full-time enrollment at Pacific in a
bachelor's or pre-professional program, with a cumulative grade point average of 2.6
or above, and make satisfactory progress toward completion of your degree.
- Freshman Academic Merit Scholarships can be renewed for full-time enrollment in a
bachelor's degree program for up to a total of four years (eight semesters) of scholarship support or for up to five years (ten semesters) for engineering students.
- These scholarships can only be applied to undergraduate coursework and therefore,
cannot be applied to professional coursework of pharmacy, dentistry, or law.
Typical academic profile of students who are considered:
- GPA: 3.47
- SAT: 1151 (based on the Reading and Math scores only)
- ACT: 23
For more information on this scholarship, please contact a member of our financial
aid counseling team at 209.946.2421 or email@example.com.